Born in 1990, Joseph Delhomme grew up in Paris. He is a scenarist and an illustrator.
After studying filmmaking at l'Ecole Supérieure de réalisation audiovisuelle (ESRA-Paris), he went to study comics at l'Ecole Supérieure des Arts de Saint-Luc Liège (Belgium).
He lives and works in Paris.
- De Louis à Lounis - Text and Drawings
- Racaille - Text and Drawings
- Les amants de la meuse - Collaboration with Nicolas Thiebaut
- YinYang - Text and Drawings
- Illustration work for " The culture Crush "
-Illustration work for " City Magazine international "
- Strange Cookie - Collaboration with Bastien Garcia
- 2015 - Collaboration with boundless brooklyn during exhibition "Brooklyn Rive gauche" at Le bon Marché, Paris
- 2018 - Collaboration with 22.00M fashion designer